Foyles Hotel is the ideal central point from which to explore Connemara and enjoy the many amenities it has to offer. The 18-hole championship golf course is 15 minutes drive from the hotel, with a beautiful sandy beach running alongside the course. Deep sea fishing is available from Clifden Harbour and arrangements can be made for fresh water fishing and also for horse riding.
What really sets the Foyles Hotel apart is the quality of overnight accommodation. There are 25 en-suite bedrooms. Each bedroom is fitted out to the highest standards of comfort. Radio, television, direct dial telephones, hair dryer and central heating are standard. Further information regarding rooms and are available on our bedroom page. Click on the bedrooms button on the left.
Rooms with en-suite bathrooms, bathrooms with bathtub and overhead showers.
Room facilties include:
- Tea / Coffee making facilities
- flat screen TVs with built in Radio
- Trouser Press
- Direct Dial Telephone
All rooms are non smoking. Iron & Ironing Board, and Hairdryers available from Reception.
- Double Room – Room with one double bed
- Twin Room – Room with either two single beds or one double and one single
- Family Rooms – Rooms with One Double and two single beds
- Triple Rooms – Rooms with three single beds, or one double and one single
- Single Rooms – Rooms with one double bed
- Wifi is free of charge to guests and is available in the lobby, please ask reception for the code.
Any Queries or information please ask for Margaret / Stephen
- Call: 095-21801
- web foyleshotel.com